Using explorer and search music in your library,
- Search library.
- Grouph by Relative Path,Album, Artist, Genre, User define.
- Smooth scroll.
- Quick Search
- Untick 'Safe Mode' option in WSH panel Mod settings (from foobar2000 menu File> Preferences), or you'll encounter a Awcrash message on startup.
- Configure your library relative path (from panel contextmenu Preferences > Configure Library Path) if you want grouph by Path.
- Change to Jscript9 to improve perfomance
-Add QuickSearch(auto scroll )
-Improve perfomance (about 0.035 -> 0.4 second for my library +75000 song, and no lag)
- Copy, Paste, Cut,Undo or Reddo in text box with keyboard shortcut.
- Fix some error.
- Improve perfomance.
- Improve perfomance.(Upto 100%)
-Fix the panel doesn't redraw when you restore foobar2000 window after a minimize.
Help please to remove the top search string i don't get it how?
And raise the list of folders in place of the search string.
really need any help.
Sorry for my bad English
(grouph_by > 0) && list.OrderByFormat(fb.TitleFormat((grouph_by == 3)?grouph_option:art_alb_sort), 1);
... i do
1) "&" char badly handled on gdiDrawText if you don't add DT_NOPREFIX option (0x00000800), happens on my genre "R&B" displayed "RB" ==> easy to fix
2) problem to expand not working at all on an artist branch when it contains an album which the name is the the artist name itself! (album self titled). example: "Franz Ferdinand" album from artist "Franz Ferdinand" !
renaming %album% to Franz_Ferdinand has solved temporaly the issue, but fix needed please.
I've modded on_paint() to draw head_ appart in order to use a fixed width font for (+) and (-) and a special color too, far better IMHO
thanx by advance.
One problem at least => the sort is Now always based on the folder structure and no more on TAG even in group by Artist - Album ... can you fix that ?